Welcome! We are currently building a new website.....scheduled to launch this spring!
For more information on our work or to join our creativity movement,
please contact Kacy O'Brien at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative New Jersey is a statewide initiative championing creativity, innovation and sustainability through community engagement and cross-sector collaboration.
CNJ has worked in Orange, Rahway, Morristown, Trenton, and Monmouth County. Our upcoming communities include Highlands, Elizabeth, and several other Sandy-impacted communities (read more below).
Creative New Jersey (CNJ) is dedicated to fostering creativity, innovation, and sustainability by empowering cross-sector partnerships in commerce, education, philanthropy, government, and culture, in order to ensure dynamic communities and a thriving economy.
- For all New Jerseyans to develop their capacities for imagination, creativity and innovation;
- For cross-sector partnerships to flourish and enhance creative problem-solving, and for New Jersey to establish more creative work places, schools, and communities; and
- For New Jersey to continue to attract the best creative minds and leaders who recognize and champion the value of creativity, innovation and sustainability.
WE BELIEVE . . .
- Imagination is the foundation of human creativity;
- Creativity is innate in every human being and can be nurtured and developed;
- Creativity and innovation bring about transformation and a shift in the worldview towards sustainability.
OUR WORK IN SANDY IMPACTED COMMUNITIES
Creative NJ will be of service to six disaster-affected communities by developing and producing community-engagement opportunities to assist residents, municipal leaders, recovery personnel, federal/state/local officials and planners, long term recovery group members, business owners, local nonprofits, mental health professionals, and others in coming together to engage in critical dialogue around the issues of recovery and rebuilding.
Creative New Jersey gratefully acknowledges the leadership support of the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation.