Our Creative Communities
Creative New Jersey works in communities throughout the state – from single municipalities, to counties to multiple-county regions – where there is urgency to find creative and innovative solutions to seemingly intractable problems. Our process for convening people is unique in the state of New Jersey:
- Where individuals from all facets of community life are assembled to work together;
- Where all participants take an active role in creating the meeting’s agenda together, and subsequently self-organizing to lead group discussions;
- Where the meeting format insists upon individuals contributing advancing solutions; and
- Where the leadership of every participant who is passionate about the issue at hand and wants to take action is unleashed.
Learn more about…
- Our Creative Communities – click on the images below to see who was involved, the central question, and local sponsors.
- How to Become a Creative Community
- Topics, Creative Ideas & Initiatives – the complete notes for each community meeting are available for download.
- Our Annual Statewide Summit – which all of our Creative Communities and statewide partners are invited to attend in order to share ideas, best practices and experiences.