CREATIVE ATLANTIC CITY
Creative Atlantic City Call to Collaboration
February 23 & 24, 2015
Hosted by the Noyes Arts Garage at Stockton University, Atlantic City, NJ
Central Question for the Call to Collaboration: How can we collaborate to build community esteem, foster an innovative, entrepreneurial spirit, and attract more residents and investments in order to create a thriving Atlantic City?
Forty-four different breakout sessions were held during Creative Atlantic City’s convening and topics included:
- Obtaining the necessary education and training to implement a Creative Placemaking project
- Creating a clean and safe environment that encourages growth, productivity, and a sense of well-being
- Actionable steps to grow the business community in Atlantic City and encourage new businesses
- Encouraging increased gender, ethnic and racial political representation in Atlantic City?
- Re-engaging AC’s disenfranchised population (i.e. at-risk youth, the homeless, and individuals with criminal records)